Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Finally Home

I have forgotten to update since I have gotten home. Anyway, I had all good flights back with minimal sleep. We left for Malaga and spent the night in the airport there (Whats the point of going to Europe without sleeping in a airport or trian/bus station for atleast one night, right?) , then a flight to London - change airports + 8 hour layover - flight to Chicago - and my last flight to Cedar Rapids. All flights went well except for my last one. I missed my check in for my flight to Cedar Rapids by two minutes....2 MINUTES! So British Airways put me in a hotel for the night and I got a flight home the next morning.



It has been good to be home, seeing friends and family and of course Christmas. The only downfall is the subzero temperatures but with the snow it makes it not as bad...I guess. I will hopefully post one more time about my trip to Rome, so I guess check if you would like or I will see you soon if I haven't seen you already.


Merry Christmas & Happy New Year,
Chase

No comments: